Exclusive apartment in a pre-war tenement house, located in the heart of Warsaw.
Designed for a comfortable stay for 6 people, both those traveling on business or going to visit the capital.
Elegant living room with a kitchenette:
- A stylish sofa that will provide a peaceful night for two people, TV, coffee table, table with reading lamp.
- You can drink your morning coffee on our balcony with a view at the Palace of Culture and Science.
- Functionally furnished kitchen contains all necessary utensils, fridge, oven, dishwasher, electric kettle, tea and coffee making facilities.
- The dining room consists of a modern bar with a place to eat for 3 people.
- The best quality bed with a comfortable, double mattress, large wardrobes, two bedside tables.
- Large, double bed, two bedside tables
- Room with a washing machine and a place to hang clothes.
- Bright bathroom, lined with elegant tiles with a modern shower. We provide hairdryer, all necessary cosmetics and fresh towels.
Throughout your stay, we are available by phone and at the office - ready to help in case of any problems.
The apartment is located in the center of Warsaw, in a great communication point and walking distance from the most important tourist points of the city.
You can walk to the Saski Garden in just 5 minutes on foot. You can reach the Palace of Culture and Science in 5 minutes. A walk to the Old Town takes you 15 minutes.
Metro station - 50 meters from the apartment.
Any late check-in between 22:00 and 24:00 is charged 50 PLN.
A late check-in after 24:00 is charged 100 PLN.
Extension of check-out hours until 1 PM is upon additional cost of 50 PLN.
Check-out after 1 PM will cost the price of the next full day.
Once you send a reservation request, the landlord is notified that you are interested in his/her offer. From that moment, he/she has 24 hours to approve or reject your reservation.
Landlords are mainly interested in the profile of their tenant. Do not forget to fill in all necessary information, add your profile picture, or even make a short video about yourself. Doing that will make you more attractive for the owner and your reservation will more likely get approved.
You can take a look at the contract in advance and online with every offer. After you sign it, you will find it in the application My Housing.
While arranging a contract on Flatio, you do not have to worry that it could be disadvantageous for you. Our contracts are made so that we avoid all problems! All of them are the same, used by all the landlords on Flatio.
Why would you waste time on personal apartment tours? Just use our virtual tour, which allows you to visit several flats in a just a few minutes, and you don't even have to leave your house.
We vouch for all our flat offers! If one does not look like it does on our website, you will get your money back and we will arrange compensatory accommodation for you.
How you can cancel a reservation varies depending on what stage the reservation is in.
Is your reservation request still waiting for landlord approval? Then you can simply cancel it directly from your My Housing web app!
However, if the owner has already approved your reservation request and you are no longer interested in it, only Flatio customer support can cancel it within 24 hours of approval. After this period, the reservation request can also be canceled by the owner.
Do you have an approved reservation and also a valid contract? In order to cancel your reservation for FREE, contact Flatio customer support well in advance of your contract beginning (the specific time depends on the type of cancellation policy).