Escape the city bustle and experience the quiet and serenity of this minimal home in Berlin Mitte:
- Peaceful 4-room apartment with 3 bedrooms and a balcony
- Finished in a serene monochromatic beige palette
- Furnished with curated furniture that have a story to tell
- In Scheunenviertel, Berlin's most charismatic neighborhood
- 3-minute-walk to two U-Bahn stations (U2 and U5)
- Steps away from Hackescher Markt and Museum Island
- Freshly renovated in Oct 2017 (you'll be first to move in)
- Open floor plan: living room, dining area and kitchen in one large space
- Finished in a clean and serene monochromatic beige palette
- Furnished with curated midcentury modern design furniture
- Three bedrooms with one queen bed and two double beds
- Glass door leading to a balcony overlooking a courtyard
- One small but functional bathroom with a bathtub
- One of the top addresses in Berlin Mitte
- Located in the creative and charismatic Scheunenviertel neighborhood
- Tucked away in a quiet street perpendicular to the bustling Münzstraße
- A magnet for art galleries, cafés and trendy restaurants
- Nearest café / restaurant (Café Oliv): 1 min walk
- Nearest supermarket (Kaufland): 5 min walk
- 3-minute-walk to two U-Bahn stations (U2 Rosa-Luxemburg-Platz and U5 Weinmeisterstraße)
- 7-minute walk to two S-Bahn stations (S Alexanderplatz and S Hackescher Markt)
TIP: There are few UberX drivers in Berlin , but UberTAXI works well.
- High-speed Internet available in the entire apartment
- Fully-equipped kitchen with refrigerator, oven, dishwasher, stove, dishes
- Washing machine in the bathroom
Once you send a reservation request, the landlord is notified that you are interested in his/her offer. From that moment, he/she has 24 hours to approve or reject your reservation.
Landlords are mainly interested in the profile of their tenant. Do not forget to fill in all necessary information, add your profile picture, or even make a short video about yourself. Doing that will make you more attractive for the owner and your reservation will more likely get approved.
You can take a look at the contract in advance and online with every offer. After you sign it, you will find it in the application My Housing.
While arranging a contract on Flatio, you do not have to worry that it could be disadvantageous for you. Our contracts are made so that we avoid all problems! All of them are the same, used by all the landlords on Flatio.
Why would you waste time on personal apartment tours? Just use our virtual tour, which allows you to visit several flats in a just a few minutes, and you don't even have to leave your house.
We vouch for all our flat offers! If one does not look like it does on our website, you will get your money back and we will arrange compensatory accommodation for you.
How you can cancel a reservation varies depending on what stage the reservation is in.
Is your reservation request still waiting for landlord approval? Then you can simply cancel it directly from your My Housing web app!
However, if the owner has already approved your reservation request and you are no longer interested in it, only Flatio customer support can cancel it within 24 hours of approval. After this period, the reservation request can also be canceled by the owner.
Do you have an approved reservation and also a valid contract? In order to cancel your reservation for FREE, contact Flatio customer support well in advance of your contract beginning (the specific time depends on the type of cancellation policy).