YOUR HOME IN PORTO
A typical Porto building, refurbished and fully equipped to lodge you during your
stay at the “Invicta” city: this is 1930 City Lodge, with 5 rooms and accommodation
capacity of up to 14 people.
No more searching for several places to stay with your family or group: at 1930 City
Lodge there is room for everyone. Located at Costa Cabral Street, one of the city’s
traditional arterial streets, 1930 City Lodge offers you proximity and easy access to
the main local points of interest, while at the same time it provides your stay with
comfort and peacefulness.
What you will find at 1930 City Lodge:
• A building with history, dating from 1930, with a frontage made of typical
• Great sun exposure, with sunlight in all rooms
• Rooms decorated in a modern and comfortable style
• All rooms with living area, desk and electric water kettle
• Fully equipped kitchen and dining room
• Free Wi-Fi in the whole house
• Outside living area, garden with fruit trees and vintage stone water tank
• Catering options available
The rooms at 1930 City Lodge:
• 2 double bedrooms with double bed and private bathroom
• 1 double bedroom with bunk bed
• 1 quadruple bedroom with two bunk beds
• 1 loft with one double bed, one bunk bed, private bathroom and kitchenette
Transportation and accessibility:
• Free street parking in the surrounding area• Bus stop right in front of 1930 City Lodge: Barrocas – Lines 701, 702, 703 e 5-
• Metro station within a 16 minutes walk: Combatentes – Yellow Line
• Taxi rank within a 3 minutes walk
• Easy and quick access to downtown or other places of interest by car –
Book your home in Porto right away!
Do you want to know more?
Ask and we will answer you!
Once you send a reservation request, the landlord is notified that you are interested in his/her offer. From that moment, he/she has 24 hours to approve or reject your reservation.
Landlords are mainly interested in the profile of their tenant. Do not forget to fill in all necessary information, add your profile picture, or even make a short video about yourself. Doing that will make you more attractive for the owner and your reservation will more likely get approved.
You can take a look at the contract in advance and online with every offer. After you sign it, you will find it in the application My Housing.
While arranging a contract on Flatio, you do not have to worry that it could be disadvantageous for you. Our contracts are made so that we avoid all problems! All of them are the same, used by all the landlords on Flatio.
Why would you waste time on personal apartment tours? Just use our virtual tour, which allows you to visit several flats in a just a few minutes, and you don't even have to leave your house.
We vouch for all our flat offers! If one does not look like it does on our website, you will get your money back and we will arrange compensatory accommodation for you.
How you can cancel a reservation varies depending on what stage the reservation is in.
Is your reservation request still waiting for landlord approval? Then you can simply cancel it directly from your My Housing web app!
However, if the owner has already approved your reservation request and you are no longer interested in it, only Flatio customer support can cancel it within 24 hours of approval. After this period, the reservation request can also be canceled by the owner.
Do you have an approved reservation and also a valid contract? In order to cancel your reservation for FREE, contact Flatio customer support well in advance of your contract beginning (the specific time depends on the type of cancellation policy).