Do you value a room with a split AC, new furniture and mattress, great internet (200mbps download, wi-fi and also Ethernet) and to be close to the Metro (less than 200mt)? If so, check out this ad!
This cozy bedroom for a single person is located at Parque das Nações parish, 2 minutes walking from the Moscavide Metro station. It’s in a 3 bedrooms apartment, on a 13th floor building. The apartment was all renovated. The bathroom will be shared with one more person.
In the month rent value is included
Services and utilities:
– water, electricity and natural gas
– wash and dry a load of cloths (equal or less than 8kg) per week
– clean sheets and towels every week (on Fridays)
– you'll have to clean the shared bathroom, living-room and kitchen each even week or will be add +50 Euros to the rent. The other person who shares the bathroom with you will also clean each even week, so the cleaning will be weekly.
– single bed (90x200) with a 22cm thickness pocket spring mattress
– night stand with a table lamp
– desk (100x60)
– wardrobe with hangers
– book case with 4 drawers
– split AC
– ethernet port/ jack
– small safe box
– door with key
– also provide to the bedroom:
* 2 pillows, pillowcases and pillow protectors
* mattress protector
* duvet cover, comforter and bedspread
* a set of sheets (flat and fitted)
* a set of fluffy towels (body/hand/face)
* a bath mat
Shared bathroom (with only one person):
– hair dryer
– electric towels rack
– also provide to the bathroom:
* hand towel
* toilet paper
* hand gel
* first aid kit
* cleaning cloths and detergents
– expresso machine
– sandwish toster
– tableware (dishes, glassware and cutlery)
– personal storage in the kitchen:
* inside the refrigerator: 1 box in the fridge and 1 little box in the frozen
* 3 shelfs cabinet
– dining table
– iron table
– be respectful to the flatmates
– always clean after yourself
– don't smoke
– don't bring pets, don't do parties
– don't make noise between 11PM until 7AM
– isn't allowed sleepovers and if you bring someone to visit please let other people know in advance
Once you send a reservation request, the landlord is notified that you are interested in his/her offer. From that moment, he/she has 24 hours to approve or reject your reservation.
Landlords are mainly interested in the profile of their tenant. Do not forget to fill in all necessary information, add your profile picture, or even make a short video about yourself. Doing that will make you more attractive for the owner and your reservation will more likely get approved.
You can take a look at the contract in advance and online with every offer. After you sign it, you will find it in the application My Housing.
While arranging a contract on Flatio, you do not have to worry that it could be disadvantageous for you. Our contracts are made so that we avoid all problems! All of them are the same, used by all the landlords on Flatio.
Why would you waste time on personal apartment tours? Just use our virtual tour, which allows you to visit several flats in a just a few minutes, and you don't even have to leave your house.
We vouch for all our flat offers! If one does not look like it does on our website, you will get your money back and we will arrange compensatory accommodation for you.
How you can cancel a reservation varies depending on what stage the reservation is in.
Is your reservation request still waiting for landlord approval? Then you can simply cancel it directly from your My Housing web app!
However, if the owner has already approved your reservation request and you are no longer interested in it, only Flatio customer support can cancel it within 24 hours of approval. After this period, the reservation request can also be canceled by the owner.
Do you have an approved reservation and also a valid contract? In order to cancel your reservation for FREE, contact Flatio customer support well in advance of your contract beginning (the specific time depends on the type of cancellation policy).