The studio has 33 square meters and a private garden.
Fully equipped, ideal for 2, but accommodates up to 3 people!
FULLY EQUIPPED APARTMENT
• double size bed (140 cm x 200 cm)
• single sofa bed (100 cm x 190 cm)
• 24'' LCD TV, cable TV, DVD player (and movies as well)
• free wireless internet
• kitchenette with electric stove, microwave, fridge with a small freezer compartment, and small dishwasher.
• small appliances such as coffee machine, kettle, toaster, squeezer, handheld blender.
• eating table with 2 chairs (and 2 stools also available)
• bathroom with shower (hairdryer available)
• bed linen and towels provided
• shared laundry on the ground floor with washing. Inside the apartment, non-shared, there is an iron & iron board.
You also have a garden (just for you), where you can relax.
The garden is equipped with:
• table with 4 comfortable chairs
• 2 sunchairs
Licensed local lodging accommodation, registered at Turismo de Portugal (6361/AL).
Once you send a reservation request, the landlord is notified that you are interested in his/her offer. From that moment, he/she has 24 hours to approve or reject your reservation.
Landlords are mainly interested in the profile of their tenant. Do not forget to fill in all necessary information, add your profile picture, or even make a short video about yourself. Doing that will make you more attractive for the owner and your reservation will more likely get approved.
You can take a look at the contract in advance and online with every offer. After you sign it, you will find it in the application My Housing.
While arranging a contract on Flatio, you do not have to worry that it could be disadvantageous for you. Our contracts are made so that we avoid all problems! All of them are the same, used by all the landlords on Flatio.
Why would you waste time on personal apartment tours? Just use our virtual tour, which allows you to visit several flats in a just a few minutes, and you don't even have to leave your house.
We vouch for all our flat offers! If one does not look like it does on our website, you will get your money back and we will arrange compensatory accommodation for you.
How you can cancel a reservation varies depending on what stage the reservation is in.
Is your reservation request still waiting for landlord approval? Then you can simply cancel it directly from your My Housing web app!
However, if the owner has already approved your reservation request and you are no longer interested in it, only Flatio customer support can cancel it within 24 hours of approval. After this period, the reservation request can also be canceled by the owner.
Do you have an approved reservation and also a valid contract? In order to cancel your reservation for FREE, contact Flatio customer support well in advance of your contract beginning (the specific time depends on the type of cancellation policy).